Tatt's a world record breake | Unique Hand Tattoos

Ink-redible Julia Gnuse got her first tattoo to cover up an unpleasant skin condition on her legs. But she carried on until she covered her entire body and has been handed a Guinness World Record for having the most tattoos. Julia - nicknamed the Illustrated Lady - has drawings over 95 per cent of her body. The pictures range from jungle scenes and cartoons to the cast of Bewitched on her buttocks.

And she is covered in them from her stomach and back to her arms and face after getting hooked. Her whole body is the work of one tattoo artist. The skin condition which kicked off her colourful project when she was 35 is called porphyria. It causes the skin to blister when exposed to sunlight. aving the tattoos does not combat the blistering but it means none of her scars show. Julia, 55, from California, put her tattoos on show at BookExpo in New York yesterday. She said: "I did this for the reason of covering scarring from the blisters. They get as deep as three degree burn.

"I had a friend, who is a plastic surgeon, who suggested tattooing my skin the same colour to the scarring that I had, seeing if we can match my just pale-looking skin that I had. "That didn't work. We tried it. It was very difficult to match that. So I had the idea of a colorful tattoo, then I got hooked. I got addicted."
Tatt's a world record breake | Unique Hand Tattoos Tatt's a world record breake | Unique Hand Tattoos Reviewed by Mido on 12:55 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.